August 31, 2016


ABOUT BLOOD MAJIK: 
    I'll self criticize a moment and say yes it's a little slow at times and a bit Pulp-ish. It all makes sense quickly and avid readers will love the approach.    I may be an unknown yet if you have the courage to read the book, you will tell everyone about it-I'll can almost guarantee it if you like the genre.  What we're most likely looking at here is a "cult" following.  I know, you probably cringe at the word but if you are the least bit religious and attend a Sunday service-you're almost a cultist-Frank Zappa had a cult following too; for those musically astute to remember him. Here's the thing, if I sell 10,000 copies of the book, I reach my goal.  A good few months can sell 2,000 copies.  Why stop there? keep it going-I know there are more than 10,000 readers out there-last count was about 3 billion world-wide.  The current format of the book makes it compatible with every device with the click of the mouse.  Does this sound all sales-pitchy and cheesy? well it's not-I'm trying to wake up your sleeping brain cells that separate you from large granite stones!!  Don't be one of those!  Become alive-get some goose-bumps; let some hormone-driven activity(south of the border) rule your consciousness, love and hate the characters-it's all good!   Don't just take my word for it, others have read the draft versions and loved it!  Well-hope this woke a few of you up
thanks for reading
Dino

No comments: