August 31, 2016

Consider this: 
when a writer asks you to buy a book they ask you to trust them, they ask you to part with your hard-earned dollars. It follows that one would ask you to buy/read their books-right? 
well here's where i ask you to do that. 
Blood Majik 
Available on Amazon or Createspace.com/3914808 or on Amazon...but please buy the kindle version. It's only 2.99 and you can down load kindle for PC for free  grab a copy for yourself and a friend or loved one there
That's out of my system.  


Then again- a writer wants to hype the shit out of his products so he will provide all kinds of links to get to his beloved product. here...
MY LinkedIn profile 
Next is
>>>>>>>>>>>My Authors Den Page<<<<<<<<<<<<<  http://www.authorsden.com/dinopsimonetti  
Then there's the books store:  dinosbookstore.com where i will be show casing my stuff as well as others' if they wish...I'm going to try and set up a forum for you to buy all the works posted on the site.
There's plenty of good stuff to read-there 
better be right? Well really there is a good 
of a lot of my new stuff 

I have much updating to do since I have been in a rabbit hole for almost 3 yrs and haven't been practicing my craft....but I am back...and with a vengeance this time!!)

Oh yes-enjoy this little clip a friend sent me...

Then there is the almighty Facebook page where i put up all sorts of new stuff on


Facebook.com/simonetti.the.writer


Then don't forget my blog-even though you're on it already 


http://www.dinosimonettiwriter.


blogspot.com/


then my Twitter account handle is @dino_the_writer 

I put up a TwitMusic account too 

 So now you can also hear some of the stuff I wrote back in my darker depressed years it was mixed and mastered in the cupboard of an apartment I lived in  in Salem in 1998 just before we moved into a house we had built for us. Some day I can tell you about that horror show...it included the cockroaches. 
Okay, let's see, oh yes, 
I have over many followers on Twitter, 
I follow several myself and 
I have over 7000 Tweets-
I appreciate the fact that i have over 9700 hits here.  keep em coming; there will be more stuff to read!!
Expect great things!!

No comments: